Many corporations and departments are now employing more multi-sourcing, joint ventures, and open business models. Unlike traditional single-source transactional outsourcing, these more complex approaches inherently, require collaboration. At a minimum, multi-sourcing requires that customers and their service providers, outsourcing firms Like TEK LEADERS, get together for the sake of coordination. At best, multi-sourcing requires outsourcing firms to take initiative, proactively work together, and devise new initiatives in the interests of the outsourcing customer.
We at TEK LEADERS are open to any approach involving collaborating with other outsourcing firms to get the best results for the corporation or department.
Top reasons firms multi-source are to:
- Lower costs
- Gain access clash royale free gems no human verification to variety of talent.
- Farm out activities that others can do better, faster and efficiently.
- Increase business model flexibility.
Other reasons include:
- Improving customer relationships.
- Developing new products or services/market segment expansion in different areas, hence requiring different specialist firms to work together.
- Geographic expansion.